一起学英语第三期,things change,people change
這是看老友記學英語系列的第三期,當然就是第一季第三集,后面的就不具體說了,都會按照順序說,只會在每季結束以及開始的時候提醒一下。
這一集的主題是菲比飛來橫財,錢來了又來,還都是白送。當然莫妮卡的新男朋友戲份也很足,特別的是所有人都很喜歡他反而讓莫妮卡有點不自然。
照例喜歡的畫面鎮場子。
句子
As someone who’s seen more than her fair share of bad beef。
身為一個閱盡天下極品男的人 or 不只是看過自己盤里的壞牛肉(不愉快的場面我見多了)
Since always. It’s like dating language. You know, like ‘It’s not you’ means ‘It is you’.
一直都是這樣。就像是約會用語。比如,“問題不是出在你"意思是"就是你”。
Or ‘You’re such a nice guy’ means ‘I’m gonna be dating leatherwearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you."
或者"你真是個好人"意思是說我要和穿著皮服的酒鬼約會再向你抱怨。
It’s not mine. I didn’t earn it. If I kept it, it would be like stealing.
這些錢不是我的,不是我賺來的,如果我留著,那不跟偷來的一樣了。
Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping!
對,但如果你花光它,那就跟購物一樣了!
I just want things back, you know, the way they were.
我只想事情回到之前的樣子。(此處ross估計還在傷心自己的狗狗)
Yes, it’s like when you’re a kid, and your parents put your dog to sleep, and they tell you it went off to live on some farm.
沒錯,就像你小時候,你的狗安樂死了,父母會告訴你是送去某個農場。
Ross: That’s funny, that, no, because, uh, our parents actually did, uh, send our dog off to live on a farm.
真有意思,不過我爸媽是真的…… 把我們的狗送去農場了。
Monica: Uh, Ross.
嗯,羅斯。
Ross: What? Wh hello? The Millners’ farm in Connecticut? The Millners, they had this unbelievable farm, they had horses, and, and rabbits that he could chase
什么?怎么了?康涅狄格州的米勒家農場?是很棒的農場,有馬還有可供追逐的兔子…
Ross: Oh, my God! ChiChi!
單詞
總結
以上是生活随笔為你收集整理的一起学英语第三期,things change,people change的全部內容,希望文章能夠幫你解決所遇到的問題。
- 上一篇: java utf-8_java如何把st
- 下一篇: 【每日一练】订单提交页面