十大场景带你玩转外国
《值機篇》
Do you know where I can check in?
你知道在哪里可以值機嗎?
Do you know where the check in counter is?
你知道值機柜臺在哪里嗎?
Can I have a window seat,please?
可以給我一個靠窗的位子嗎?
Can I have an aisle seat,please?
可以給我一個靠近過道的位子嗎?
I would like to chcck in my luggage.
我想要托運行李。
How many luggages are you checking in?
有多少件托運行李?
Do you have a carry on?
有手提行李沒?
Can you place your baggage up here?
請把行李放上來。
Your luggage is overweight.
你的行李超重了。
Is this bag OK as hand luggage?
這個包可以隨身帶上飛機嗎?
Can I take this through security?
這個可以通過安檢嗎?
Can I check my luggage through to…?
行李可以直接托運到(終點站)嗎?
《候機篇》
How can I find a trolley?
我怎樣才能找到行李推車?
Do you know where the Airport lounges is?
你知道機場休息室在哪嗎?
Do you know where the smoking area/room
is?
你知道吸煙區/室在哪里嗎?
Where is the restroom?
洗手間在哪?
Is my flight on time?
我乘坐的飛機會準點起飛嗎?
How many hours are we behind schedule?
我們延誤多長時間?
《乘機篇》
What gate does the flight board at?
這班飛機要到哪一個登機門登機?
Excuse me,where is Gate_?
請問 _號登機門在哪里?
When does the flight beginboarding?
這班飛機幾點登機?
Where is my seat?
我的座位在哪里?
Can you show me the way to my seat?
您能帶我去座位嗎?
Could you change my seat,please?
請問能不能換一下我的座位?
Would you mind trading seats with me?
你介意和我換座嗎?
Where is the safety belt?
安全帶在哪里?
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?
Could I get anothcr blanket,please,I’m a little cold.可以再給我一條毛毯嗎?我有點冷。
May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?
請給我一條毛毯/一個枕頭/一副耳機/一雙拖鞋好嗎?
Could I get a newspaper/a magazine?
請給我一份報紙/一本雜志好嗎?
Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?
可以給我一支筆填入境表嗎?
《轉機篇》
Where is the transfer counter?
轉機柜臺在哪里?
Where do I make my connection?
請問要轉機的話應該怎么走?
Which gate should I go to then?
請問需要去幾號登機口?
Where can I get my baggage/luggage?
我要在哪里取行李?
What terminal does my flight leave from at A
airport?
我應該在A機場的哪個航站樓轉機?
What is your final destination?
請問你的最終目的地是哪里?
Have I missed my connection?
我錯過我的轉機航班了嗎?
Could you please give me your old boarding
pass:I’ll give you a new one.
可以請你給我舊的登機牌嗎?我給你新
的。
How long is my transfer time?
換乘時間有多久?
Do I need to go through Immigration for
connection flights?
我在轉機時需要重新出境再入境嗎?
Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage
for connecting flights?
轉機是不是需要再次托運我的行李?
《入境篇》
May I see your passport,please?
麻煩請給我你的護照。
Here is my passport/Here it is.
這是我的護照。
Do you have a return ticket?
你有回程機票嗎?
Yes,here it is.
有的,這是回程機票。
How long will you be staying in the Unitcd
States?
預計在美國停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
預計停留約10天。
How much money do you have with you?
你隨身攜帶了多少現金?
I have 800 dollars.
大約800美金。
I’m just passing through.
我只是過境而已。
《換匯篇》
Could you tell me what the exchange rate for
請問現在_(貨幣)匯率是多少?
Where can I change money?
我要哪里換錢?
Can you change this into dollars?
請將這些外幣兌換成美金?
I’d like some small change.
請將大鈔換成零錢。
Where is the ATM?
哪里有自助取款機?
Could I have a receipt,please?
可以麻煩給我收據嗎?
《吃貨必備》
《點餐篇》
May I have a menu,please:
請給我菜單。
Do you have a Chinese menu?
是否有中文萊單?
What kind of dish is most popular here
這里最受歡迎的餐點是什么呢?
Excuse me,we’re ready to order.
不好意思,我們可以點餐了。
We need more time to look at the menu/
decide whatto order.
我們還需要一些時間看一下菜單/決定要
點什么。
《用餐篇》
May I have another spoon,please?
可以再給我一根湯匙嗎?
Could you give me a fork,please?
可以給我一個叉子嗎?
Excuse me.My order hasn’t arrived yet.
不好意思,我點的餐還沒送到。
Could I have some more water/napkins,
please?
可以再給我一些水/紙巾嗎?
Excuse me.Would you please show me where
the restroomis?
不好意思,可以告訴我廁所在哪里嗎?
《結賬篇》
May I have the check,please?
請問可以給我帳單嗎?
We are ready for the bill now.
我們要買單。
That was a wonderful meal.May I have the
check.,please?
真是美味的一餐。 請幫我買單。
《出租篇》
Is There an airport bus to the city center?
這里有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎?
Where is the bus stop/taxi stand?
公車站/出租車招呼站在哪里?
How long does it take to go to_?
到_需要多長時間?
How much does it cost to the city center by
taxi?
乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢?
Take me to_/this address,please.
請載我去(景點)/地址。
Do you use the metre?
你使用計價器嗎?
Please stop/turn left/righr here.
請在這里停車/左轉/右轉。
Please stop at the next intersection.
請在下個路口停車。
Can I pay the fare by credit card?
我可以用信用卡付車費嗎?
Stop here,please.
請在這里停車。
Keep the change,please.
不用找錢了。
《地鐵篇》
Do you know where the nearest subway
station is?
你知道最近的地鐵車站在哪么?
Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller
Center?
這就是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?
By the way,how can I get out of the
platform after I get off the train?
順便問一下,我下車后怎么出站臺呢?
How much is the fare?
車費多少?
《入住篇》
I’d like to order somcthing from room
service.
我想要使用客房服務點餐。
I world like to have a morning call/wake-up
call at 7:00 in the morning.
我想要早上7點的起床叫醒電話。
The light in this room is too dim.Please get me
a brighter one.
這房間里的燈光太暗了。請紿我換個亮點
的。
May I have an extra bed put in my room
tonight?
請問今晚我的房間里能否附加一張床?
I’d like to ask for the laundry service.
麻煩你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。
I’d like to have my room cleaned.Would you
please send a mind here right now?
找想請人打掃下我的房間,能叫個服務員過
來嗎?
《退房篇》
Could you call a taxi for me?
可以幫我叫輛出租車嗎?
I’d like to check out and finalize my bill.
我要退房和結賬。
總結
以上是生活随笔為你收集整理的十大场景带你玩转外国的全部內容,希望文章能夠幫你解決所遇到的問題。