Chapter 1 First Sight——17
Once I got around the cafeteria, building three was easy to spot.
我一走出自助餐廳,很容易看見建筑三。
A large black "3" was painted on a white square on the east corner.
一個大的黑色的3就被印在白色正方形廣場的西邊的角落上。
I felt my breathing gradually creeping toward hyperventilation as I approached the door.
當我到達那個門的時候,我感覺我的呼吸漸漸的變得換氣過度。
在走到門前時,我能感到我的呼吸越來越用力,快透不過氣來了。
I tried holding my breath as I followed two unisex raincoats through the door.
我嘗試控制我的呼吸,跟隨著兩件不分性別的雨衣通過了這個門。
我試圖穩住自己的呼吸,跟著兩個穿著不分男女的雨衣的人走進大門。
The classroom was small. The people in front of me stopped just inside the door to hang up their coats on a long row of hooks. I copied them.
教室不大,我前面的人一進門就把他們的雨衣放到一個長的桌子前面。我也學著他們按部就班。
把他們的雨衣掛在長長的一排掛鉤上。
They were two girls, one a porcelain-colored blonde, the other also pale, with light brown hair.
他們是兩個女孩,一個是金發碧眼的,另一個也是白皮膚的,是亮棕色的頭發。
我學著他們的樣子做。原來那是兩個女孩,一個有著瓷器般的肌膚和明亮的金發,另一個膚色也很淺,頭發是淺褐色的。
At least my skin wouldn't be a standout here.
至少在這我的皮膚不是很出眾。
I took the slip up to the teacher, a tall, balding man whose desk had a nameplate identifying him as Mr. Mason.
我斜向上看著我們的老師,一個高高的男人,辦公桌上面有一個名牌,上面寫著Mason先生。
He gawked at me when he saw my name — not an encouraging response — and of course I flushed tomato red.
當他看見我的名字的時候凝視了我一眼,不是一個鼓勵的回復,然后我自然而然的臉紅的像番茄。
當他看到我的名字時他目瞪口呆地看著我——對我來說這不是個令人鼓舞的舉動——當然我立刻滿臉通紅。
轉載于:https://www.cnblogs.com/linkstar/p/5785124.html
總結
以上是生活随笔為你收集整理的Chapter 1 First Sight——17的全部內容,希望文章能夠幫你解決所遇到的問題。
- 上一篇: 推荐《黑豹2》?
- 下一篇: 自定义控件winfrom