日韩性视频-久久久蜜桃-www中文字幕-在线中文字幕av-亚洲欧美一区二区三区四区-撸久久-香蕉视频一区-久久无码精品丰满人妻-国产高潮av-激情福利社-日韩av网址大全-国产精品久久999-日本五十路在线-性欧美在线-久久99精品波多结衣一区-男女午夜免费视频-黑人极品ⅴideos精品欧美棵-人人妻人人澡人人爽精品欧美一区-日韩一区在线看-欧美a级在线免费观看

歡迎訪問 生活随笔!

生活随笔

當前位置: 首頁 > 编程资源 > 编程问答 >内容正文

编程问答

GTA4 难句囧翻

發布時間:2024/1/18 编程问答 34 豆豆
生活随笔 收集整理的這篇文章主要介紹了 GTA4 难句囧翻 小編覺得挺不錯的,現在分享給大家,幫大家做個參考.
1?Family's a way of saying we ain't gonna fuck each other... at least that's what it's meant to mean.從Family來說我們不是彼此亂搞...? 至少那是本來就應該做的。
2?Your contact will leave you weapons and body armor for each job
你的聯絡人在每個任務將給你留下武器和防彈衣。
3?You can't tell me shit about who I am.
狗X的別問我是誰。
你他M根本不知道我是什么人吧
4?and organized crime is dealt another serious blow
有組織犯罪往往與其它嚴重暴力相關
5?Get within range of the ~r~target chopper.
進入的范圍~r~目標直升機
進入目標直升機的范圍內~r~
6?And I made a real effort to be pproachable in my profile as well
我真正的成果就是讓我的個人簡歷顯得平易近人
7?~z~I am afraid those eggs got broken before we could make an omelet.
~z~我恐怕“雞蛋等不到做成蛋卷就打碎了”。
8?Cats don't want to mess with someone packing twenty-four inch guns like mine baby. Yeah!
9?Cat不原意被我這種拿這24英寸長槍的人玷污了,是的!
10?Brucie : Know what I'm saying? Cats don't want to mess with someone packing
twenty-four inch guns like mine baby. Yeah!
知道我的意思么?小鬼們可不敢惹帶著這么個24英寸大寶貝槍的人,哈!
11?-What's your job?
-Job? Job? Everyone's talking about this Job guy.
-I haven't met him and I don't want to. Mr. Job sounds like an asshole.
工作?工作,每個人都在談論這個叫工作的人
我沒見過他也不想見他,工作先生聽起來像是個混蛋
12?I mean I am no chubby chaser, but if I was, and a queer, that guy would be in trouble
好像是指對肥婆有特殊嗜好的人或者是喜歡肥男的同性戀
注: GTA4 有所謂的日文翻譯,這句話的日文翻譯:
俺は女の尻を追いかけるような奴じゃない
大家機翻試試。很搞笑
13?Mother caught Eddie pumping devil paste out of? his peanut one day and made me sleep in the dog kennel。
好像說他媽跟別人XXOO,讓他睡狗窩
14?~z~He's a serious cockhound.
~z~他是個可怕的雞雞終結者。
15?Love is strong enough to rip down mountains and throw trucks and all that stuff
愛情是一種巨大的力量,能撕開山嶺,掀翻卡車?
山無棱天地合才敢與君絕
16?I can wrap the police round my little finger. 我能吧警察玩弄在手掌心
17?
18?~z~How would I be able to get with so many chicks if my balls were funny?
?他自己跟別人偷換了概念又回到了FUNNY的本意滑稽
19? ?I am temptation, are you dessert?
我是蕩婦,你是我的甜心嗎?好像不錯
20?conversations about important things like how global warming is? screwing up ski holidays and that it's okay to be into animal rights and wear baby albino gorilla fur.
有關重要時間諸如全球溫室效應是如果攪亂了人們的滑雪計劃的會談,并且可以把它用到動物維權和有人穿白猩猩毛皮的事情上
21?The ~r~targets~s~ are spread over every floor of this building.
我是說~r~目標~s~分散在這棟樓的每一層?
22?I was dosed when you told me you'd killed Bucky and his boys.
是不是可以翻成? 在你讓我殺了B和他的手下時我手軟了(腦子秀逗了)???
23?dealer一般是販子的意思
people dealer就是人販嘍
24?Punching above your weight, aren't you? Lower your standards, loser."
你真是癩蛤蟆想吃天鵝肉,不是么?眼光放低點吧,窩囊廢
25?~z~It's like X marks the spot. That's coz I was always on the same corner pushing weight.
~z~就像是一個標著X的點. 因為我總是在原地踏步.
26?Yes, we are something else. I'm a slavic gun for hire and you're a steriod pumped gear head.
是的,我們很棒,我是一桿待用的斯拉夫槍,你是……?
27?you're a steriod pumped gear head是你是個一腦袋類固醇的家伙

總結

以上是生活随笔為你收集整理的GTA4 难句囧翻的全部內容,希望文章能夠幫你解決所遇到的問題。

如果覺得生活随笔網站內容還不錯,歡迎將生活随笔推薦給好友。